View to your Favorite Place!
Be where you want to be from the comfort of your own home. Look through your “broken wall” and enjoy a phenomenal view!
This Sundown Manhattan Bridge 3D wall decal takes you into Manhattan, the heart of New York City where high energy is the overwhelming force that drives everything from subways to skyscrapers to great art and culture. The Manhattan Bridge, also known as Bridge No 3 because it is the third of the four bridges to be built to connect Manhattan to the nearby boroughs, is one of the iconic bridges of New York City and carries vehicles, subways, pedestrians, and bikes back and forth across the river.
This 3D wall decal comes in five different sizes and can be easily installed onto 10 different wall surfaces, including woodchip, wallpaper, fine plaster, concrete, metal, tiles, glass, acrylics, lacquered, and wood. It is self-adhesive, making it easy to install and just as easy to remove and position as needed. The Sundown Manhattan Bridge wall decal is die-cut to remove any white borders so that it can blend perfectly into your wall.
The many sizing options for customization make it easy to bring the perfect wall decal into your home!
Wall decals are available in various sizes
- Self adhesive
- Easy to install, easy to remove
- Thin and flexible material - looks like being painted
- Die cut, no transparent or white borders
- Surface must be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with added protective coating may not properly bond with adhesive.
- If you wall has been painted recently, please be advised to let the paint cure for two to three weeks before applying your decal.
- Please avoid storing your wall decals for an extended period after receipt.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Manufactured in the US
with American made materials.