The Empire State Building is one of the architectural gems of New York City. Its construction was completed in 1931 and, for almost forty years, the building held the title of the world’s tallest building at a height of 1454 feet. It has been featured in movies and television since the 1930s, a site for the angry growls of King Kong and the romantic longings of An Affair to Remember. If you have a love of art deco architecture or simply a fondness for the Big Apple, you will appreciate our Empire State Building 3D Wall Decal. The wall decal comes in three sizes and features a 3D rendering of the building along with its name. This product is available in a large variety of colors so that you can match it to your decorating scheme. The decal is self-adhesive, making it easy to stick on and to remove. With the Empire State Building 3D Wall Decal you can add this iconic building to your own personal skyline.
- Self adhesive
- Easy to install, easy to remove
- Thin and flexible material - looks like being painted
- Die cut, no transparent or white borders
- Surface must be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with added protective coating may not properly bond with adhesive.
- If you wall has been painted recently, please be advised to let the paint cure for two to three weeks before applying your decal.
- Please avoid storing your wall decals for an extended period after receipt.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Manufactured in the US
with American made materials.