Atlanta is the largest city in Georgia and full of southern charm. The Atlanta Skyline Wall Decal by Wall-Art is a bold silhouette of Atlanta's skyline. The Bank of America Plaza and the SunTrust Plaza are featured as two of the tallest buildings in Atlanta. The symbol for I-75, which is the longest interstate in Georgia and passes through Atlanta, stands out on the left. Also present is the striking Millennium Gate, a beautiful classical monument.
Anyone who has been to or loves this dynamic city can use the Atlanta Wall Decal to bring some of the spirit of Atlanta into their home. Because it comes in a variety of sizes and colors, the Atlanta Wall Sticker can become anything from a major statement piece to a unique accent.
The Atlanta Skyline Wall Decal is hassle-free and easy to apply to all types of walls, including glass, metal, plaster, and wallpaper. Once the decal is on your wall, the Atlanta skyline will look like it's been painted there. All wall stickers are die cut with no transparent or white borders, and removal is simple.
If you are looking for high-quality artwork that highlights a vibrant city, the Atlanta Wall Decal can instantly take your living space to the next level!
This item is available in various sizes.
- Self adhesive
- Easy to install, easy to remove
- Thin and flexible material - looks like being painted
- Die cut, no transparent or white borders
- Surface must be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with added protective coating may not properly bond with adhesive.
- If you wall has been painted recently, please be advised to let the paint cure for two to three weeks before applying your decal.
- Please avoid storing your wall decals for an extended period after receipt.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Manufactured in the US
with American made materials.