Scotland's capital is a fascinating place! Even though it is a lot smaller than most European capitals, its mix of history, culture and modern living is just as diverse. And our Edinburgh skyline wall decal is proof of that. A city that is laced with old and historical buildings like Edinburgh Castle, Highland Tollbooth Church and St Giles Cathedral unites with old style pubs, modern bars and a whole lot of culture into a fantastic place where everyone gets one's money's worth!
Edinburgh is famous for the annual festivals like the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and the Edinburgh Military Tattoo, which is held right at the Edinburgh castle. This fantastic Edinburgh skyline wall decal is perfect for every fan of this great city, whether you are a regular visitor or a resident. It's perfect above the sofa in your living room or along that wall in the hallway!
You are looking for a specific color and size? Our Edinburgh skyline decal is available in many different choices!
- Self adhesive
- Easy to install, easy to remove
- Thin and flexible material - looks like being painted
- Die cut, no transparent or white borders
- Surface must be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with added protective coating may not properly bond with adhesive.
- If you wall has been painted recently, please be advised to let the paint cure for two to three weeks before applying your decal.
- Please avoid storing your wall decals for an extended period after receipt.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Manufactured in the US
with American made materials.