Newcastle upon Tyne is an industrial city with a long history. Historically known for its coal and woollen cloth, it wasn't always on the mind of tourists visiting the country looking for a short get-away. But Newcastle has changed and is now a very popular destination for short-trips. It's great cross of history, old and new buildings, modern art and a vibrant nightlife has put Newcastle back on the map and that's why we designed a Newcastle upon Tyne wall Decal.
The Angel of the North, Castle Keep and Theatre Royal, Grey’s Monument, Cathedral Church of St Nicholas, Tyne Bridge with the river Tyne, Gateshead and Millennium Bridge, as well as Sage Gateshead and the Monument Mall are all a part of this superb Newcastle upon Tyne wall decal. If you live in this city or you have simply fallen in love with it on a visit, this piece of decoration will look great above your bed or your sofa for everyone to enjoy!
You need a certain color or size? No problem! Our Newcastle upon Tyne wall decal comes in many colors and sizes for you to choose from!
- Self adhesive
- Easy to install, easy to remove
- Thin and flexible material - looks like being painted
- Die cut, no transparent or white borders
- Surface must be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with added protective coating may not properly bond with adhesive.
- If you wall has been painted recently, please be advised to let the paint cure for two to three weeks before applying your decal.
- Please avoid storing your wall decals for an extended period after receipt.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Manufactured in the US
with American made materials.