Washington DC inhabits the imagination of people throughout America and the world because it's where history happens. This Washington DC wall decal captures the city's iconic sites. You're ushered into the city via Key Bridge over Potomac River. Then you're carried past Washington's major attractions such as the Washington Monument, the White House, U.S. Capitol, Washington National Cathedral and the Jefferson Memorial.This item is available in various sizes.
Whether you're a resident, visitor, or would-be visitor, this Washington DC wall sticker is unique way for you to share your affection for Washington DC with your family and friends. This wall sticker can fit your space because it's available in six sizes. And with a choice of thirty-six colors, you're sure to find the right color for your home. You'll find this self-adhesive decal is easy to apply. It goes on a variety of surfaces including wood, glass, wallpaper, tile, and metal. Once installed, the sticker looks like it's been painted.
Washington DC: Where History Happens
- Self adhesive
- Easy to install, easy to remove
- Thin and flexible material - looks like being painted
- Die cut, no transparent or white borders
Before applying your wall sticker:
- Surface must be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with added protective coating may not properly bond with adhesive.
- If you wall has been painted recently, please be advised to let the paint cure for two to three weeks before applying your decal.
- Please avoid storing your wall decals for an extended period after receipt.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Manufactured in the US
with American made materials.