'The Persistence of Memory', 'Portrait de Paul' and 'Night Spector on the Beach' are just three of Dali's countless paintings, each of them brilliant in their own way. The Spanish painter, author and sculptor was famous for being a little different and eccentric, but he was still a great mind. His legendary moustache, his pet ocelot and his obsession with his wife always just added to the mystery of this artist. And did you know that he once borrowed money from Picasso to finance a trip to the USA? He never paid the money back. Still, his original paintings are unaffordable to most of us, but how about a Dali Wall decal?
The pointy moustache, his wild hair and that slight look of madness in the eyes – that is how we know Dali and that is why we designed the Dali Wall Decal exactly that way – to show him the way he was. As usual – the wall decal can be ordered in different sizes and colors to match your taste and interior, so get creative – that's what Dali would have done!
- Self adhesive
- Easy to install, easy to remove
- Thin and flexible material - looks like being painted
- Die cut, no transparent or white borders
- Surface must be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with added protective coating may not properly bond with adhesive.
- If you wall has been painted recently, please be advised to let the paint cure for two to three weeks before applying your decal.
- Please avoid storing your wall decals for an extended period after receipt.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Manufactured in the US
with American made materials.