The retro design makes it appealing to many people, the ones who played the very first games in the 80's or the ones who have just gotten into it! The arrows and the A and B buttons can still be found on any game controller. It's a great way to transform a maybe dull room into a modern space, without having to do extensive redecorating!
The Game Controller Wall Decal is available in various sizes and in many different colors!
- Self adhesive
- Easy to install, easy to remove
- Thin and flexible material - looks like being painted
- Die cut, no transparent or white borders
- Surface must be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with added protective coating may not properly bond with adhesive.
- If you wall has been painted recently, please be advised to let the paint cure for two to three weeks before applying your decal.
- Please avoid storing your wall decals for an extended period after receipt.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Manufactured in the US
with American made materials.