Be where you want to be from the comfort of your own home. Look through your “new window” and see the place you aspire to be.
This Manhattan Bridge 3D wall decal “opens your windows” to a breathtaking night time view of a lit-up Manhattan Bridge, one of the four iconic bridges of New York City, bustling with lights and urban energy that lead vehicles, subways, pedestrians, and bikes back and forth across the river. Suspended over the East River, the Manhattan Bridge connects Lower Manhattan to Downtown Brooklyn. The bright lights of the majestic Manhattan skyscape can be seen in the background behind the bridge.
This 3D wall decal comes in four different sizes and can be easily and quickly installed onto 10 different wall surfaces, including wood chip, wallpaper, fine plaster, concrete, metal, tiles, glass, acrylics, lacquered, and wood. It is self-adhesive, making it easy to install and just as easy to remove and position as needed. The Manhattan Bridge 3D wall decal is die-cut to remove any non-essential borders so that it can blend perfectly into your wall looking like a real window.
The many sizing options for customization make it easy to bring the perfect window view into your home!
- Self adhesive
- Easy to install, easy to remove
- Thin and flexible material - looks like being painted
- Die cut, no transparent or white borders
- Surface must be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with added protective coating may not properly bond with adhesive.
- If you wall has been painted recently, please be advised to let the paint cure for two to three weeks before applying your decal.
- Please avoid storing your wall decals for an extended period after receipt.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Manufactured in the US
with American made materials.