Glasgow used to be an industrial city. The closeness to the Atlantic made it the ideal place for trades, especially tobacco, sugar, coal and iron. But Scotland's 'city of workers' has recently transformed into a vibrant place. New bars and fancy restaurants, modern colleges and endless shopping miles make Scotland's biggest city a very attractive place to live and work. If you are a fan of Glasgow, then our Glasgow skyline wall decal will make your heart beat faster!
The 'Amarillo', the Science Centre, the former train station of St Enoch's, City Chambers, St Mongo's Cathedral and many more iconic buildings make this Glasgow skyline wall sticker so appealing! It highlights the brilliant mix of the old and new Glasgow and is a great way to show your appreciation of this city!
Our Glasgow skyline wall decal sticks to pretty much every surface, like walls, mirrors, furniture or doors. We also offer a fantastic choice of colors and sizes to give you exactly what you are looking for!
- Self adhesive
- Easy to install, easy to remove
- Thin and flexible material - looks like being painted
- Die cut, no transparent or white borders
- Surface must be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with added protective coating may not properly bond with adhesive.
- If you wall has been painted recently, please be advised to let the paint cure for two to three weeks before applying your decal.
- Please avoid storing your wall decals for an extended period after receipt.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Manufactured in the US
with American made materials.