Polar bears are loved by kids of all ages. These magnificent and majestic animals with their beautiful white fur coat are said to be one of the most dangerous animals on our planet. Yet they look like they just want to be hugged and cuddled. Polar bears perfectly blend in with their natural habitat. Surrounded by ice and snow it is almost impossible to spot them. Sadly, polar bears are an endangered species. How about giving a home to a polar bear mother with its cub on your nursery wall?
Bears always have been associated with cuddling. They are very affectionate animals and very caring parents. A Polar Bear mom and its cub sharing a special moment, having a snooze in a cute and loving way.
The Polar Bears Wall Decal looks good on colored walls and is available in a variety of sizes.
- Self adhesive
- Easy to install, easy to remove
- Thin and flexible material - looks like being painted
- Die cut, no transparent or white borders
- Surface must be free of dust, grease, silicone, latex and acrylic paint.
- Wallpaper with added protective coating may not properly bond with adhesive.
- If you wall has been painted recently, please be advised to let the paint cure for two to three weeks before applying your decal.
- Please avoid storing your wall decals for an extended period after receipt.
Wall-Art - Quality since 2007
Manufactured in the US
with American made materials.